What is unstitched dress material?
Dress material(unstitched) implies unstitched fabric only. The fabric will have to be stitched as per your requirement.Semi-stitch implies unstitched fabrics in which styles are pre-constructed with pre-defined neck styles, sleeve style, sleeve length, neck depths & outfit length.
What are the different types of Indian dresses?
What are the types of dress?
-: Type Of Dresses To Wear :-
1) Slip Dress -: Traditonally A Slip Dress is Define with spagheti straps that resemble and under slip or petticoat.
2) Body Con Dress -: Found in both formal and casual veriants, bodycon dress is closely fit garment highlighting the contour of the body.
3) Skater Dress -: A Skater dress is typically above the knees with the fitted waistline and A-line flared skirt.
4) Maxi Dress -: Maxi is Casual free-flowling, typically sleeveless dress thet runs down to the ankles.
5) Bardot Dress -: A Bardot Dress Features off Shoulder Sleeves, While its Length may vary.
6) Sheath Dress -: A Sheath Dress is Seamless , straight-cut fitted dress, typically till the knee.
7) Pinafore Dress -: Similar To An Apron. pinafore dress is a sleeveless, collerless dress, typicallly worn over a topwear.
8) Marmaid Dress -: A Marmaid-Style Dress is usually a body fitting piece with a flared bottom, to create a fishtail-like appearence.
9) Ballgown Dress -: A Ball-Gown or evening dress is typically known for its long boutffant skirt.
10) Shirt Dress -: A Shirt Style Dress without a seamline at the waist, usually paired with a belt is a shirt dress.
Subscribe to receive updates, access to exclusive deals and more.