Terms & Conditions
In order to use Amrutam Fab, you have to accept the following terms and conditions. We reserve the right to add, delete, and update these terms and conditions at any time.
- The user may carefully read all the information on products and services as provided in relevant sections.
- All products are checked, screened, and assured by us to ensure that the products are of the standard, quality, design, composition, style, or model that they are representative of.
- The prices and availability of products are subject to change without prior notice at the sole discretion of Amrutam Fab.
- We reserve the right to refuse or cancel any order placed for a product that is listed at an incorrect price or for any other reason. This shall be regardless of whether the order has been confirmed and/or payment been received. The payment shall be refunded and the User shall be informed of the same.
- If a non-delivery or late delivery occurs due to a mistake by the user (i.e. wrong or incomplete name or address or recipient not available) any extra cost spent by Amrutam Fab for re-delivery shall be claimed from the User placing the order.
- The User agrees to give accurate, authentic, and true information. Amrutam Fab reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by the user at any point in time. If any such User details are found not to be true wholly or partly, Amrutam Fab has the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration and debar the user from using the services of Amrutam Fab and/or other affiliated websites without prior intimation whatsoever.
- Amrutam Fab will not be liable for any type or kind of credit card fraud. The liability to use a card fraudulently will be on the user and the ones to 'prove otherwise' shall be exclusively on the user. The user must exclusively use his/her own card on the site.
- Amrutam Fab shall not be liable for any delay/non-delivery of ordered goods by the flood, fire, wars, acts of God, or any cause that is beyond the control of us.
- The User certifies that he/she is at least 18 (eighteen) years of age or has the consent of a parent or legal guardian.
- Amrutam Fab shall not entertain any complaints after 15 days, once the order is delivered.
- If the user has any questions, doubts, or confusion in regard to any of the terms & conditions set out herein he should seek clarifications from us through email: firstname.lastname@example.org and should wait for a written clarification before using the service.
- If a non-delivery or late delivery occurs in any case then Amrutam Fab is not liable to pay/refund any amount more than the order value of a customer.
- We accept the return within 7 working days. All one needs to do is drop an email to email@example.com or contact us on +91 9687218118 and we will arrange a return pick up(it is charged, for more details please read Return & Exchange Policy) if the service is available for you. If return pick up service is not available, one has to send it back to us through any courier service(we will deduct INR 350 /. from your total refunded amount).
- On receipt, in case it is noticed that the outer packing of the product is damaged or tampered with, immediately verify the quality/quantity of the product against the invoice, before accepting the package from the courier agency. In case of any discrepancy, either refuse to accept delivery or accept delivery only after putting a suitable remark on the proof of delivery. Customers should also lodge a proper complaint with the local office of the courier agency, so that Amrutam Fab may peruse the same in future, so as to avoid such occurrences in the future.
- In case of receipt of a product in damaged condition or, with a manufacturing defect or a wrong product has been received, kindly contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us on +91 9687218118, within 24 hours of receipt of the product.
- Return will not be available when the During SALE is going on (Prepaid Order)