Your Cart is Empty.
Most Loved Styles
The most trusted ethnic clothing online store for women
A large majority of clothing for women has evolved from garments like saree, lehenga, kurti, palazzo is now as in trending and sharara suit. India is the second most populous country in the world and it shows great diversity in its population as well. Ethnic clothing is greatly influenced by the religion people follow.
-: Indian Ethnic Wear and Indian Culture :-
Indian ethnic wear is that part of the Indian culture. Indians are wearing ethnic outfits like ghagra-choli, dhoti-kurta, salwar-suit, kurta-pajama, saree in wedding and some special occasion. This ethnic wear followed by all age of people. Indian people decide clothes according to occasion otherwise its base on the relation like if the relation is like "dur ke ristedar"(hindi words) then they don’t extraordinary.
Lots of ethnic fashion is available in these days. Many sub-style of ethnic wear is also available like Gujrati ethnic wear, Rajputana-ethnic wears, Panjabi-ethnic wears, Marathi ethnic wear, Islamic-ethnic wear and much more. Much different dance style also comes with their own ethnic- traditional wear that type of dance is called folk dance.
Now, Indian ethnic wear is a collab with the western wear that is called fusion wear. Fusion wear looked so amazing that truly worth it for buying fusion wear clothes and for that you can switch onto the mydesiwear.com because we have a huge collection of Indian-ethnic wear and fusion wear that you can get more choice of products.
Indian ethnic wear and Indian culture are two sides of one coin that means both are present the Indian culture in a different way but the purpose is same. When people wrapped their self in Indian ethnic wear then its look really adorable because Indian culture is automatically coming out.
Many Types Of Sarees From Across The Country Every Indian Woman Must Have In Her Wardrobe
1. Taant from West Bengal :- A traditional saree from the land of Bengal, it's made of cotton and is the preferred daily wear outfit of many in Bengal
2. Kasavu from Kerala :- A lot of old ladies still keep this style alive. The Kasavu saree is a modern version and is characterised by a thick golden border, which is woven with threads of real gold.
3. Kanjeevaram from Tamil Nadu :- The queen of sarees, Kanjeevaram sarees are made from a traditionally woven silk from the region of Kanjeevaram. The sarees are rich in colour and texture.
4. Bomkai from Odisha :-Also known as the Sonepuri silk, Bomkai saree is a piece of art with ikat, embroidery and intricate thread work, all woven into one beautiful nine-yard wonder.
5. Sambalpuri from Odisha :- A traditional handwoven saree, the Sambalpuri is a delicate weave of different techniques.
6. Paithani from Maharashtra :- The Paithani saree is a specialty of Aurangabad. The handwoven silk saree is grand and elegant
7. Bandhani from Gujarat :- The name of the saree is derived from the word, 'bandhan', which means ties. This refers to the process of tie and dye which makes this saree. Both Gujarat and Rajasthan are known for the Bandhani saree.
-: SALWAR SUIT
He salwar kameez is a traditional outfit worn by Punjabi women. It comprises a pair of trousers known as the salwar and a tunic called the kameez. Traditionally, the salwar trousers are tailored to be long and loose-fitting with narrow hems above the ankles that are stitched to look like cuffs. Punjabi men also wear the salwar.
Indian Ethnic wear is very popular throughout the world because of its diverse designs and colourful look. In all the cultures, we will find two different styles of ethnic wear- saree and salwar suits. But when we think about something perfect for Indian weather, then the Indian salwar kameez is the most comfortable option.
-: LEHENGA CHOLI
Lehenga Choli, popularly known as Lehenga, is a three-piece Indian outfit. It consists of a full ankle-length skirt, choli or blouse, and a matching chunni. Lehenga skirt is structured in the way that it should be tied around the waist. India is known for its traditional outfits like saree, lehenga, and salwar suits. People from all over the world admire it.
Have a look at some of the most popular lehenga styles like flared lehenga choli, designer lehenga choli, ruffle lehenga choli, embroidred lehenga choli, wedding lehenga choli, bridal lehenga choli, velvet lehenga choli, celebrity lehenga, traditional lehenga, banarasi lehenga, silk lehenga from a leading styles in this category.
Palazzo pants with kurta are amazing as they are incredibly comfortable and versatile. It’s one thing that can be paired up with various accessories to look chic at any occasion traditional or casual. Through palazzos are a tricky subject if don’t know how to pair them up. However, some of the palazzo pants are easy to b worn with casual pieces of clothing anytime and anywhere.
The festive season is right at the corner and you are still thinking about how you would choose the right pair of dress or outfit. Try long flowing palazzo pants with a nice designer kurta, accessorize yourself with some traditional jewellery to attain the right look. Enjoy the festivities with the true essence. You can wear palazzo pants on almost on any occasions. From a formal event like a meeting to a casual day out with the girls, palazzo pants are a great choice for any day.
Modes of payment
Cash on delivery, credit cards utilization and other options are also available along with price cutting features that benefit the customers to save money.
Join with us